Zombie Response Vehicle – Knight XV
We’d like to introduce the Zombie Response Vehicle of the Week:
Conquest Vehicles Inc. – Knight XV
Based out of Toronto, Canada, Conquest Vehicles specializes in fully armored sports utility vehicles. Inspired by military vehicle designs, the Knight XV is Conquest Vehicles’ flagship SUV. Each vehicle is built from the ground up and takes approximately 4,000 hours to build (each vehicle is created to the specifications of the client).
Needless to say, this is one kick-ass response vehicle.
- Diesel Engine: 300hp and 660 lbs torque
- Fuel Capacity of 63 gallons (or larger with upgrade)
- Firewall between Engine and Passenger Compartment
- Ballistic Glass by leading manufacturer
- Option for FLIR night vision cameras
- Roof mounted rear view camera
- ASC Ballistic run flat system on all tires